Anti-Xa Heparin Assays
Factor IX and X
Direct Xa Inhibitors
- BIOPHEN DiXaI Powerpoint
Author: Jonas Kingo - Aniara, February 2010
- Specific and Rapid Measurement of Rivaroxaban in Plasma using a New, Dedicated, Chromogenic Assay
Author: Samama M.M., Amiral J., Guinet C., Perzborn E., Depasse F. - Hotel Dieu University Hospital, HYPHEN BioMed, Biomnis Laboratories R&D, Research, Bayer HealthCare, GTH - February 2010
- Laboratory Assays for New Anticoagulants used for Curative Indications
Author: Jean Amiral and Anne Marie Vissac - HYPHEN BioMed, January 2010
The chromogenic assays are designed with well characterized enzymes and highly purified biochemicals, both offering high specificity and activity, and directly prepared by HYPHEN BioMed. Those assays are proposed for testing antithrombotic drugs, such as heparins and their analogues, or anticoagulant proteins, such as antithrombin (AT) or Protein C (PC), and are CE marked.
The chromogenic assays can be used for manual methods or with any semi-automatic instrument or automates such as STA, STA-R, BCT, BCS, Sysmex, ACL, Cobas, etc... Specific adaptations are available upon request.
- Fully optimised, specific chromogenic assays for coagulation factors or inhibitors, which can be adapted to automatic instruments.
- Instrument applications are available upon request.
- These methods can be used for testing purified factors in plasma or for concentrates. Calibrators and controls, duly established against NIBSC International Standards, when available, are proposed separately.
SKU # A221102 BIOPHEN Antithrombin III 2.5
SKU # A221105 BIOPHEN Antithrombin III 5
SKU # A221003 BIOPHEN Heparin 3
SKU # A221006 BIOPHEN Heparin 6
SKU # A221205 BIOPHEN Protein C 5
These videos can be viewed with the Flash Plugin.